Secretary

Ellie Newman

Ellie is a physics student who was forced to listen to her parents/grandparents reminisce about the glory days of G&S for eighteen years. They must have done something right though, as she clearly started to have withdrawal symptoms once out of their clutches and actually joined the society out of her own free will. Since then she has been in multiple shows with the society, and last year she took on the role of Sponsorship, Fundraising and Outreach on the committee. Now she spends 80% of her time singing G&S songs and doing jobs for the society, and the other 20% panicking as she’s yet again forgotten about her actual degree. Whoops.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s